How to clean notebook from dust
An important and almost irreplaceable today is a small thing – a laptop. Today it is in almost every house. If at some point it slowly began to work, it emits a strong monotonous sound, is noticeably heated – the cause may be ordinary dust, which settles daily in the cooling system.
This disrupts the air circulation and the operating rhythm of the fan. The first time is not a disaster, but a regular increase in temperature can lead to a serious breakdown in the laptop. Specialists of computer technology recommend cleaning the computer cooling system at least once a year. For this you need to contact the service center. In case this is not possible, for a number of reasons, you can clean your laptop yourself. Our cleaning company shares practical advice on how to do it effectively:
- The laptop must be turned off, disconnected from the mains and the power supply is removed.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or hair dryer.
- Use the narrowest nozzle in the vacuum cleaner.
- The dryer must be switched on only in cold air.
- Thoroughly blow through all the ventilation grilles, radiator grilles and side panels.
- Repeat the procedure for cleaning the rear and side panels several times.
- The keyboard should not be cleaned in this way, it will damage the keys.
- For a careful attitude to the laptop, do not put it on the soft fabric surfaces of furniture, beds. If it does not stand on a solid table surface, use special stands, tables, shelves.
Our cleaning company offers a number of services: cleaning, cleaning windows, dry cleaning of leather furniture, cleaning with a steam generator, disinfection.