How to clean a baking sheet from carbon and grease
Cleaning in the kitchen can not do without putting the plates in order. And if we clean the cooking surface itself often, then we can forget about the oven, postponing it “for later”. And the buns generally bother us in the last place, only when the carbon and fat are taken up by stains and colors the color of the pallets in brown.
We postpone their purge because time and effort are required for this not a little. If you exclude silicone molds and non-stick baking molds that are washed immediately after use, our cleaning company recommends how quickly and easily to clean the metal or enameled baking tray with improvised methods:
- Start the cleaning of the baking tray with the complete removal of large residues of food and fat from its surface. This can be done with a paper towel, rags.
- Pour a little water into the baking tray, add a pinch of soda and a dishwashing detergent. Preheat the oven to 100 degrees and put such a pan in the interior for 15 minutes.
- After such a “bath”, the remnants of food and carbon deposits can easily be removed with the usual washcloth under running water.
- In this advice, you need to consider that the enamel coating does not like a sharp temperature drop. Therefore, wash the baking tray with warm water or allow time after the oven to cool down a little.
- Another recipe is most simple. The contaminated baking tray should be sprinkled with table salt and put in the oven, in a mode no more than 100 degrees. He should stay there until the white salt turns brown. Then carefully remove it with a paper towel. In this way, effectively clean the metal pan.
- A very dirty baking sheet can be cleaned with homemade pasta. To make it, you need soda, hydrogen peroxide and dishwashing detergent.
Combine these ingredients in a ratio of 100 grams of soda, 50 grams of peroxide and a few drops of detergent. Mix the mixture thoroughly and apply a thin layer on the baking tray. After she dries to clean it with a shovel. Then thoroughly wash the baking tray with water.
Cleaning in the kitchen, general cleaning, disinfection, fighting insects are our daily tasks, which we easily and professionally perform.