How to get rid of footwear smell
At least once in life, everyone had to face the unpleasant smell of shoes. Neat and clean people suffer less from this, but in reality no one is immune. The origins of the problem lie in the increased sweating of the owner of shoes. And if it is poorly ventilated, made of poor-quality material, soars the feet, then a moist environment is created that is favorable for the reproduction of bacteria.
And the products of their vital activity are an unpleasant odor. Our cleaning company has prepared practical recommendations how to get rid completely or minimize the unpleasant smell from shoes:
- You need to wash your feet every day.
- Obligatory change of socks or pantyhose every day.
- To give preference only to natural fibers in the composition of socks, golfs, pantyhose.
- Shoes only buy natural (leather, suede).
- Soaked shoes should be dried immediately.
- Regular airing, washing and drying of insoles is very important.
- Insoles are worth buying and changing at least once a month.
- If the rag or other (ballet shoes, soft running shoes) shoes can be washed in a washing machine, then add the antibacterial agent to the washing powder.
- Fungal diseases of the legs should be treated, while taking more thorough care of shoes, frequent replacement of insoles and washing it.
- In winter, it is good to subject the shoes to freezing, exposing it to frost, this will kill bacteria and fungal spores.
- Effective treatment with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or vodka, the inner leather surface of the shoe. This method is not suitable for fur or woolen coatings.
- Talc (baby powder) reduces the humid atmosphere, with its help you can get rid of the unpleasant odor in the shoes, but only when the above recommendations.
- A slight unpleasant smell will smother the smell of freshly ground coffee. A small amount is worth pouring into shoes on a small piece of paper and left overnight.
Our cleaning company is ready to share many life hacks and cleaning tips. Even more we are able to professionally conduct: cleaning, disinfection, cleaning windows, after repair cleaning, disinfection of the floor from the fungus, the destruction of insects.