How to wash tablecloth
When we hear the word: a tablecloth, there always arises an association with a delicious meal, a festively laid table. And, of course, any feast can not do without stains, accidentally planted on a tablecloth. And the next holidays are just around the corner. And snow-white, colored, embroidered or framed tablecloths will not be able to decorate the table, being with untreated stains or the remains of a greasy stain. Traces left by the previous feast can be carefully removed, even if at first glance it is not easy to do.
Our cleaning company shares practical advice on how to deal with stains yourself and do without dry cleaning:
- The main condition for complete stain removal is rapid response. Try to give the tablecloth first aid right after the guests leave. A fresh spot is 90% easier to remove than a stale one.
- Grease or the unknown nature of a stain, it is more effective to sprinkle with kitchen salt or treat with dishwashing detergent.
- You can soak the tablecloth for all night in cold water with the addition of a tablespoon of baking soda or a bubble of 100 ml of hydrogen peroxide.
- Fruit and vegetable stains, left by spilled juice, can be easily washed with household soap.
- Oxygen bleaches for tablecloths of any composition are very effective. Their versatility will not spoil the lace and embroidery. They are not afraid of colored fabrics and at the same time they clean the snow-white ones.6. Bleachers, which include chlorine can be used to wash white tablecloths only from natural materials (cotton, linen).
If you have treated the stain and soaked the tablecloth overnight, and in the morning it was washed in the usual way – this ensures the removal of even the most complex spot. If you want to entrust problems to professionals, the agency will provide services: cleaning, deep cleaning, cleaning after repair, cleaning after a fire, cleaning at the office and other help.