How to correctly remove personal protection means
For the health of the human body, it is very important to protect yourself from falling into any chemical compounds. Unfortunately, environmental house cleaning is not always carried out and in the everyday life of any landlady and cleaning agencies, detergents and cleaning agents contain chemicals that can adversely affect our body. Especially it concerns those moments when desinsection, destruction of cockroaches, disinfection and dry-cleaning of furniture is conducted. The cleaning company is equipped with full equipment of its personnel: gloves, masks, goggles, aprons, robes and shoe covers.
Independently doing such cleaning and disinfection can make mistakes. It is important not only the use of personal protective equipment, but also the correct removal and processing of them after use. Damage to health can be caused even by removing contaminated clothing. Therefore, our cleaning company shares several basic recommendations:
- First of all you need to remove shoe covers, hands must remain in gloves;
- Do not reuse shoe covers;
- The gloves should be removed so that the outer side does not touch the skin of the hands. To do this, you need to grab the gloves of the glove and pull it so that it turns out on the wrong side;
- Protective goggles are removed by pulling them away from your face and tilting them behind your head;
- After removing personal protective equipment, hands should be thoroughly washed with soap.
The ideal situation when cleaning, dry cleaning, disinfection is carried out by professionals of cleaning services, in which a team of specialists is trained in safe work practices. To call a brigade, simply call the phone numbers on our website.