How to clean the car salon
The car salon is very much loved by many drivers to clean up on their own. Of course, professional cleaning can not be compared in detailed implementation, the use of equipment and tools with cleaning by their own hands.
However, the positive emotions that the owner of the machine receives by putting it in order are worth a lot. Today, cleaning in the cabin has become much easier and more enjoyable, using auto cosmetics for this. It contains detergents, waxes, polishes and many other modern tools that will gently help clean up and protect the interior from dust, dirt, fresh air and a pleasant smell. Our cleaning company would like to pay attention to some details when cleaning the salon:
- To clean the car, use only a soft cloth, the most favorable is rubberized or ordinary microfiber, which will not allow small scratches and water penetration from a heavily wet rag in the dashboard slots or other openings.
- Begin cleaning from the most polluted places: shake out the fabric mats, wash with water rubber and leave them to air in the air.
- If there is a vacuum cleaner for the car, carefully vacuum the seats, changing the nozzles you can clean the ceiling and doors, all hard-to-reach places.
- If there is no car vacuum cleaner, use a household cleaner and vacuum the floor thoroughly in the car.
- Clean the armrests, remove stains and dirt marks with detergents from the arsenal of auto cosmetics.
- Clean and wipe ashtrays, glove boxes, any shelves and pockets.
- Rub and polish the dashboard, mirrors.
- Wash and dry the glass.
- Check the contents of the medicine chest, replenish it if necessary.
- Put the mats back.
Our cleaning company offers: dry cleaning of leather furniture, dry cleaning of the car interior, cleaning windows, cleaning.